Marty McFly Cosplay Costume Review
Oh hey, guys! So I bought this Marty McFly cosplay costume in the hopes that I would get the chance to interview Michael J. Fox at Megacon Orlando 2019. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. HOWEVER, I did get to interview Lea Thompson a.k.a Lorraine Baines/McFly which was an incredible experience.
I decided to order this Marty McFly cosplay from Fun.com because it was pretty cheap. A lot of people asked me why I just didn’t thrift the costume to which my response is simply: this was easier.
You can see my full Marty McFly Cosplay Review by clicking this fancy little picture:
Mary (Martha?) McFly Cosplay From Fun.com
- The details are perfect and accurate to what Marty McFly wears in Back to the Future.
- It actually fits comfortably, despite the fact that I bought it a size (or two) too small!
- It’s cheap! And buying this from Fun.com is way easier than trying to find a red life-jacket-type vest, a jean jacket, and a checkered shirt at a thrift shop.
- The Marty McFly cosplay is (obviously) available for guys and girls. Score!
- This Marty McFly cosplay costume took 8 (business) days to arrive. So don’t order it last minute!
- The “jean” jacket fits a little awkwardly. I would recommend getting a size or two up because of this.
- The red shirt isn’t screen-accurate and it has weird seam lines. I simply recommend exchanging it for a maroon-colored shirt.