*Actions taken from clicking on links may yield commission for the site. All content and photos are copyright Cosplay and Coffee unless otherwise noted.
Oh hey, guys! Here is the Cosplay Supply Link to go along with my Jenny Bravo Cosplay, Hair, and Makeup Tutorial! Whether you’re here for one or all of the tutorial supplies, this post lists every single item you will need and where to find it (including the bullet SFX wound)!
And as always, if you liked this tutorial and want to see more, make sure to subscribe to the Cosplay and Coffee YouTube channel!
So grab a cup of coffee, and let’s get started.
What You’ll Need
Most of these supplies are easily accessible on Amazon. I provided a link banner under each list for a visual of the products I used and how much they cost. Anything not shown in the banner will have its own link, but for these easy cosplay, I always HIGHLY recommend scavenging your local thrift store first!
- Black High Heels
- High-Waisted Royal Blue Leggings
- Blue Rit DyeMore (if you bought white leggings)
- Black T-Shirt (1-2 sizes up from what you normally wear; or you can just buy this one)
- Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
- Unicorn File!
- Black Aviators
- Straight Blonde Wig (if applicable)
- Craft Foam, Acrylic Paint, and Earring Hook Thingamagigs
As I mention in the video, you can use whatever eye makeup look you want since the sunglasses will be cover it up. But here is what I used, along with the hair supplies you’ll need for the voluptuous Jenny Bravo hair!
- e.l.f Eyeshadow (black, white, gray for smokey eye)
- e.l.f Eyeliner
- Covergirl Mascara
- Tresume Hair Gel
- Teasing Comb (I bought a pack from my local grocery store, here is a quick link!)
- Scar Wax
- Ben Nye Scab Blood
- Stage Blood
- Water-Activated Paints