Oh hey, guys! This is the Cosplay Supply Link that goes with my Harry Potter Scar and Cosplay Tutorial on YouTube. After you watch the video, you can use this post to find all the necessary supplies you’ll need to make your own Harry Potter cosplay. This is a gender neutral look, but ladies, feel free to glam it up with some awesome eyeshadows and falsies for a genderbent cosplay. Also, please be sure to read some of the relevant information regarding the products you’ll need.
So let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
Most of thee supplies are easily accessible on Amazon. I provided a link banner under each list for a visual of the products I used and how much they cost. Anything not shown in the banner will have its own link or can be found at your local craft/general store.
*Please read my SFX Basics series on Rigid Collodion before using this product!
- Rigid Collodion
- Spirit Gum Remover
- Nude/Natural Lip Liner or Red Water Activated Paint
Avada Kedevra Scar SFX Supplies
- White Lip Liner or Water-Activated Paint
- Glue Stick and Concealer
- Neon Green Water-Activated Paint
- Jet-black Wig (mine is from Wig Is Fashion)
- White Mesh Contacts (Camo Eyes)
- Harry’s Wand (this is the cool light-up one I have!)
- Harry Potter glasses
- White or Heather Blue T-Shirt
- Light Blue RIT Dye (if you can’t find a blue shirt)
- Navy Blue Fabric Marker
Let me know if you guys have any questions about this tutorial or have any advice for better application or product deals. I’ll use this post for any updates or new techniques I find.
Check out the full Harry Potter tutorial below and make sure to subscribe to Cosplay and Coffee’s YouTube channel!
- The Best Cosplays from A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017
- 15 Magical Cosplays From A Celebration of Harry Potter 2018